Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

nestled away











A quick catch up, because the New Year is just around the corner, and I have things to say about that. I can feel that 2015 is going to be a great year.
Here are pictures from Christmas.
They tell a story of coziness, quiet, simplicity and just a general peaceful Christmas.
It was our last Christmas in this little corner of the Yukon, and I wanted to make sure that it was slow and simple for us, so that we could remember it and feel it. I think that was accomplished. We don't know what is in the future for us, where we will be moving or even when- but we do know that this our last year in Beaver Creek.
The kids had gifts, we had yummy food, we talked to family back home and it was simple and lovely. We had a few turkey dinners over the holidays, and hosted a small dinner here with our neighbours on Boxing Day (Dec. 26th).
Nestled away in our snowy corner, it was one to remember.
xox


2 comments:

  1. wonderful pictures. love the dog's expression. and love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their stockings, did you make them?

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!